Create an Invoice entry to recalculate product cost based on real costs.
Stock value will be more accurate if any type of delivery cost needs to be added. Also changed currency rate between goods receive date and invoice payment date can be used to recalculate stock cost.
Navigate to supply > invoices
- click on new to create a new invoice entry
- add costs and currency rate against the clougistic base currency (general settings)
- add the invoice reference
- save the invoice
- all completed receptions are visible. Check the corresponding lines to match invoice value (Amount total)
- once all lines are checked it's possible to change costs and currency rate to match those with real payment.
- if the invoice match the real invoice (from supplier) close the invoice, or save if it's not complete yet.
- stock value is recalculated